Irish Election Literature

… what you maybe meant to keep…

Eamon Gilmores Message to the electorate 2011 General Election. January 30, 2011


First off ,many thanks to the sender. The message from Eamon Gilmore that will be on almost all Labour Leaflets in the 2011 General Election.

 

One Response to “Eamon Gilmores Message to the electorate 2011 General Election.”

  1. At long last we have an opportunity of throwing off the FF / FG yoke that has served the insider-elite so well and the rest of us so badly since the foundation of the state. Imagine the 80% have some real representation with the insider elite (the other 20%) pushed into the background where they belong. Good on you Eamon… we’re all depending on you and Labour to make this nation what is could be: fair and decent with prosperity for all!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.