A sticker issued by The National H-Block Armagh Committee during the 1981 Hunger Strike urging people to ‘Support The Hunger Strike Demands’. These stickers, black flags, posters of the Hunger Strikers and black armbands were commonplace at the time.
These demands were
1. The right to wear their own clothes.
2. The right to refrain from compulsory do prison work, use the time for education in vocational, craft or culture fields.
3. Free association with other political prisoners
4. One letter, one parcel and one visit per week.
5. Restoration of remission of sentence lost through the protest.
Many thanks to the donor